Because youâ€™re certainly on my mailing list and/or following me on social media (and somehow evading the algorithms that keep us all from seeing all the things we asked to see), youâ€™ve seen the cover for Peace Maker already. Itâ€™s another good one by George Cotronis at Ravenkult, the artist who did the Peace Fire cover.
After the clean and simple Peace Fire cover, I thought it might be nice, in a non-spoilery way, if I tried to point out five details of this Peace Maker cover that might tell you a little about whatâ€™s in this 2nd book of the Peaceforgers trilogy.
- Things are messier, not nearly so clear or obvious or straight-forward.
- That same basic silhouette confirms that itâ€™s still Katja telling us this story.
- We can see sheâ€™s still hood up and boots on and, though itâ€™s not quite the same, still got light in her. Ready for action, but maybe not quite where she was in Peace Fire.
- And sheâ€™s still facing down a circular shape, but itâ€™s also not quite what it was in Peace Fire.
- The pictureâ€”in the circles of light and scattered throughoutâ€”has plenty of a light, bright blue you might remember from Peace Fire.
For more than that, well, youâ€™ll have to actually read whatâ€™s behind this cover when the book is out 6 October…
Pre-order Peace Maker wherever you usually buy books. Though, at this time, I’ve been told that nobody can find a listing for the paperback. Argh! They are, I’m promised, working on it…
Hereâ€™s a wee link roundup if youâ€™d like to pre-order the ebook at the bigger Usual Suspects:
But I also know itâ€™s being sold through smaller (aka they havenâ€™t yet tried to take over the world) outlets, and the paperback should also be available everywhere. Eventually…At the very least, once itâ€™s out, you should be able to ask your fav indie bookshop to order it for you!
Oh, and itâ€™s on GoodReads, in case you want to note that youâ€™d like to read it…