Because you’re certainly on my mailing list and/or following me on social media (and somehow evading the algorithms that keep us all from seeing all the things we asked to see), you’ve seen the cover for Peace Maker already. It’s another good one by George Cotronis at Ravenkult, the artist who did the Peace Fire cover.
After the clean and simple Peace Fire cover, I thought it might be nice, in a non-spoilery way, if I tried to point out five details of this Peace Maker cover that might tell you a little about what’s in this 2nd book of the Peaceforgers trilogy.
- Things are messier, not nearly so clear or obvious or straight-forward.
- That same basic silhouette confirms that it’s still Katja telling us this story.
- We can see she’s still hood up and boots on and, though it’s not quite the same, still got light in her. Ready for action, but maybe not quite where she was in Peace Fire.
- And she’s still facing down a circular shape, but it’s also not quite what it was in Peace Fire.
- The picture—in the circles of light and scattered throughout—has plenty of a light, bright blue you might remember from Peace Fire.
For more than that, well, you’ll have to actually read what’s behind this cover when the book is out 6 October…
Pre-order Peace Maker wherever you usually buy books. Though, at this time, I’ve been told that nobody can find a listing for the paperback. Argh! They are, I’m promised, working on it…
Here’s a wee link roundup if you’d like to pre-order the ebook at the bigger Usual Suspects:
But I also know it’s being sold through smaller (aka they haven’t yet tried to take over the world) outlets, and the paperback should also be available everywhere. Eventually…At the very least, once it’s out, you should be able to ask your fav indie bookshop to order it for you!
Oh, and it’s on GoodReads, in case you want to note that you’d like to read it…